Please note that this Policy does not otherwise cover the use of personal information by third parties or their services, and we do not take responsibility for their privacy practices.
- Information we collect and use from the end user:
When you use or visit our Services, we collect information directly from you (e.g., when you search for or make an online reservation). We may also generate information about you (e.g., information about your device while you use our mobile application). In some cases, we also obtain personal information from third parties (e.g., restaurants, business partners, our group companies, or other third parties). As you visit or use our Services, we collect the following categories of personal information directly from you: ·Personal details (such as your email and phone number) ·Dining information (such current and past restaurant reservation details; dining preferences). ·Account information (such as account settings and passwords) ·Social media data (if you choose to link your Tarabezah account with a social media account, we may collect personal information such as name, age, gender, photograph, and other personal information relating to your social media account) ·Communications you send us (such as customer support and other requests you make through our Services and through restaurants) ·Restaurant reviews and content (including reviews, and other information you provide through our Services)
- Information we collect and use from the vendor: Vendors database Data management and security measures are designed to protect your database from unauthorized access, destruction, use and modification by the terms and agreement that will be singed by both parties in an official contract with high level security measure. Tarabezah recognizes that the use of third party creates various risks that must be properly managed. Each vendor on Tarabezah will have access to their own database separately as it is classified as Personal Data. Tarabezah on the other hand is expected to demonstrate the security policies, processes, and procedures and show that we are able to provide adequate protection of such data, including against misuse or compromise.
- How we use your information :
We use your information to provide our Services, tailor your experience, show you bookings and transactions made through Tarabezah, send you marketing communications, provide you with more relevant advertising and offers that may be of interest to you. -Provide the Services ( which includes providing you with the services, products, and functionality offered through our Services and fulfilling your requests, including :making reservations and reviewing restaurants) -Authenticate your account credentials and identify you ( as necessary to log you in to the Services and ensure the security of your account) -Communicate with you (about your account or use of our Services, products, and/or functionality; respond to, or follow up on, your comments and questions; and provide customer service )
-Send you marketing communications( including communicating with you about services or products offered by Tarabezah, and other marketing communications that we believe you would be interested in) -Operate and improve our Services and develop new products and services (including using analytics to better understand how you use our Services for purposes of product, website, application and service development and to enhance the user experience) -Show your purchases and bookings( made through the websites, applications, and services of our group companies on your account page)
- how we share your information :
We share your information with restaurants and restaurant affiliates; with our group companies and with third-party services or applications you use to log into your Tarabezah account .We share information to provide and improve our Services, for our own marketing purposes. We disclose the personal information we collect as follows: -With restaurants and restaurant affiliates ( We share your information with restaurants and their affiliates to provide the Services such as connecting diners with restaurants to make an online reservation and sharing your dining activity and history, preferences, requests, restrictions, and other information with the restaurant and for the restaurant own purposes, which may include marketing or advertising purposes) -Third-party services or applications you use to log into your account (If you use a third-party service or application (Google and Facebook) to log into your Tarabezah account, we share certain personal information with that third party, such as your name, phone number and email address)
We maintain technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active and for a period of time thereafter to allow you to re-activate your account without loss of information.
- How we store and protect your information : You play an important role in keeping your information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Tarabezah account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will assume you have authorized the instructions. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately. Retention: We may also retain your personal information as necessary to: • Maintain logs and business records for analysis, security, and/or audit purposes • Comply with record retention requirements under the law • Deal with any complaints regarding the Services
- Cookies :
- Your choices and right :
You have choices about your information, and in some circumstances, you may be able to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, change your communication preferences, access and update your information, update location sharing options, exercise choices regarding cookies, and/or opt-out of certain sharing of information with third parties (including our group companies, restaurant groups and restaurant affiliates)
-Email. If you no longer want to receive marketing and promotional emails from Tarabezah, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in such emails to opt-out of future marketing email communications. If you have a Tarabezah account, you may also opt-out of marketing emails in your account settings. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from one or all of our Services, we will still send you service-related communications, such as confirmations of any future reservations you make. -Push Notifications (on Mobile Devices). You can use the settings on your mobile device to enable or turn off mobile push notifications from Tarabezah. -Text Messages. If you no longer want to receive text messages from Tarabezah, reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) to the text message. -Application Location we collect information about your location if you enable location services through the settings in your mobile device, or with your consent, as may be required by law. You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time to turn off the sharing of this location information with our Services. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features of our Services. -Access and Correction of Your Information If you have created an online account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, you can access your account to view and update your information. -Legal Rights. Where applicable under local law, you may have the following rights regarding your personal information: the right to access personal information we hold, and in some situations, the right to have that personal information corrected or updated, erased, restricted, or delivered to you or a third party in a usable electronic format (the right to data portability). Where applicable, you may also object to how we use your personal information if the legal basis for processing that information is our legitimate interest. Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, and where applicable under local law, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Where you have granted consent to receive direct marketing communications from us, and where applicable under local law, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- Children : Our Services are not directed at or intended for use by children, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 16 years of age. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us. - changes to this policy :
If you have any questions about this Policy or the way your personal information has been used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact details.
+962 796777688 | email@example.com
Amman - Jordan